Monday, January 14, 2013

Teaching Plot- Story & Fiction Elements



I have lots of cool resources for you tonight. Enjoy!

We will start with this awesome FREE mini poster as an anchor chart. Click HERE to download.
Story Element Posters Monsters
I plan on sharing this awesome Flocabulary video on plot, character, conflict, theme, and setting. Click to watch.

I also plan to show the BrainPop JR. video on plot. Sorry folks, it's not free :( But if your school has a subscription it's awesome and very easy to understand!

Often I look for the newest, coolest resource available. However, when it comes to plot I plan on using the good ol' "Plot Mountain." We are going to recreate this poster on a sheet of computer paper for notes. View the original source HERE.
Pinned Image
After that we will work in groups to complete an old worksheet I have on this week's story.  At some point this week I'd like to work in this awesome FREE game. Click HERE to download.


Pinned Image

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment