Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Teacher Tuesday- Language :)

A little humor to brighten up your Tuesday. Follow my blog via email for a weekly funny :) This story is a little "on the edge" for my humble blog, but I couldn't help but laugh when I read it. Before teaching 5th grade I taught Pre-K and have a lot of similar stories. It comes from a site where teachers share these kind of moments. Visit MyTeachingStory.com to find more.

The U word?

This happened to a friend of mine. She was on yard duty, and a little kid came up to her looking very serious.
“Miss, so-and-so said the ‘U’ word!”  My friend was baffled as to what that word might be, so asked the girl to tell her what the ‘U’ word was.
“No, miss, it’s a very bad word! I’m not allowed to say it!”
“Go on, it’ll be okay. You’re just telling me what the boy said. What’s the ‘U’ word?”
“No, miss! It’s very bad! I can’t say it!”
“Well, how about if you whisper it? What’s the ‘U’ word?”
So my friend leant down, the little girl stretched up and whispered behind her hand: “You motherf#%ker”

And a little more about language :)

Pinned Image
Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment